HK Series Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System
Drawing upon decades of innovation, TESTA Analytical Solutions has developed a system capable of unlocking the secrets of even the most complex synthetic polymers and natural macromolecules. The HK Series GPC/SEC System combines high-performance chromatographic detector technologies and powerful, yet easy to use software into an advanced multi detector GPC/SEC instrument. With the HK Series Multi-Detector GPC/SEC System, you can choose from a wide combination of detectors including refractive index, multiple angle light scattering (MALS), viscometry, UV and flow measurement.
This versatile platform can be used to analyse a wide range of polymers, regardless of molecular weight range or solvent. The combination of sensitive detectors can deliver accurate, absolute molecular weight, size and distribution information as well as useful data to derive fundamental parameters such as radius of gyration, concentration, intrinsic viscosity, specific refractive index increment (dn/dc) and second virial coefficient. Each detector has independent temperature control to ensure that high levels of precision and reproducibility can easily be achieved from one day to the next. This powerful multi-detector GPC/SEC platform is supported by a powerful software suite that combines highly intuitive operation with all the necessary tools to generate and present results from the collected raw data.
Key System Features:
- Wide choice of detector configurations.
- Multiple detectors enable determination of advanced parameters such as local polydispersity and branching not possible with a single GPC/ SEC detector.
- Designed to be compatible with almost all solvents including DMSO, DMS, Hexafluoroisopropanol (HFIP) and Phosphate Buffered Saline (PBS).
- Optimized system layout to conserve valuable bench space.
- Proprietary detector for continuous flow rate monitoring enabling real time validation of results.
© 2021 TESTA Analytical Solutions e.K. All rights reserved.